Description :- We are now recruiting Manager- Investment banking for our Pune office to manage investments of the allocated clients.
Key Responsibilities Includes :-
- Preparing 5-year financial model for the companies
- Understanding key commercial, strategic, and financial strengths and weaknesses of the companies to identify key investment rationales.
- Prepare detailed Information Memorandum / Board Presentations for investors presentation
- Managing a team of associates and junior managers to deliver exceptional results in terms of meetings and investments closure.
- Coordinate with entrepreneurs for collection of information and guiding them on presentation quality, run mock drills of presentation and FAQs.
- Understanding nuances of letter of interest / MOU / term sheets .Explaining the companies of the terms
- Evaluate various prospective transactions in terms of: - · Valuation · Deal Structure · Terms and conditions
- Assist in Due Diligence process management, coordinate with financial advisors conducting due diligence and legal advisors for agreement drafting.
- Assist in regulatory compliances.
Required Skills & Experience: :-
- Minimum 5-year post qualification experience.
- Good financial modelling skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- CFA or Chartered accountant with good understanding of corporate finance and valuation techniques.
- Good communication skills and corporate etiquettes to deal with senior management.
- Growth and target oriented
Employment Type:- Full Time
Minimum Work Experience:- 1 Year Post Qualification
Minimum Education Level:- CFA (preferred) or Chartered Accountant
Career Level:- Mid-level
Email Us:- firstname.lastname@example.org